Extreme Wrestling Entertainment

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TWG Fourm 2013-Present

2 posters

How to make an r.p.

Buttercup

How to make an r.p. Empty How to make an r.p.

Post by Buttercup Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:33 pm

Ok, first off let's make things a little easier for the vgm's and have a list of all the things needed for an rp in one place.

Ring announcer - Eric Walter Speech and name - BOLD Brown

General Manager – Chuck Rogers. Speech and name - BOLD GREEN

Commentator – Arnold Johnson- Speech and name – BOLD RED

Commentator – Chester Benoit – Speech and name - BOLD BLUE

Interviewer – Jack douglas – Speech and name - BOLD INDIGO

When writing your r.p, and you wish to add something like “ the crowd cheers “ , “ the fans boo “ or “ Let It be by The Beatles comes on the loud speaker and Wrestler X makes his way to the ring “.

Please use this way to describe it.

*the crowd cheers* , *the fans boo* , *Let It Be by The Beatles comes on the loud speaker and Wrestler X makes his way to the ring*

As you can see, the font is now in Italic, it is NOT in bold and has 2 *. One on each side. Please use BLACK ONLY for this part of your r.p.

Only use capitals for names and the start of sentences.

Your own wrestler – Choose a font colour which does not look like anyone else's in the r.p. This way it is easy to see who is speaking.

Do not use slang language, or text talk. Please do not use things like C U L8R , or R U coming ?

Use full English. It makes it a lot easier to understand for anyone reading.

Spelling – After you have finished your r.p, all you have to do is do a quick spell check. This makes work a lot easier for all the V.G.M's and of course the G.M.

Hopefully we will see shows being put together a lot quicker, and with less hassle.

Thanks for reading everyone. I do appreciate it.

How to make an r.p. Empty Re: How to make an r.p.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:09 pm

^ Good Guide.

Might just recommend that the VGMs should change the colors of the text than the users. As colors will look different on the white background of the fed show
    Reverend Rufus
    Reverend Rufus

How to make an r.p. Empty Using other wrestlers in segments

Post by Reverend Rufus Thu May 09, 2013 8:13 pm

Hey there.

I noticed that my Rev's character is used in other segments. I have nothing against it unless I'm asked if I'm fine with it.
    It is a fundamental rule for feds not to use other characters without permission! This only leads to unlogic stories and chaos. So, for the future please ask before you include others in your Role plays. Thank you.

Sponsored content

How to make an r.p. Empty Re: How to make an r.p.

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:46 pm